Mailing Address: Holland Township Sewer Tax Collector, 61 Church Road, Milford, NJ 08848
Please make checks payable to Holland Township Sewer
*Tax & Sewer Payments must be paid by separate checks
- Sewer bills are mailed once a year in January and contain four quarterly payment stubs.
- If you do not receive a sewer bill in January please contact our office.
- Sewer bills are due March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1.
- Any sewer user fees remaining unpaid after the 10 day grace are subject to interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the first $1,500 and 18% per annum for any amount over $1,500, retroactive to the due date.
- Separate checks are required for tax and sewer payments.
- When selling your property, this bill must be handed over to the new owner at the time of closing.
- When purchasing a property, if there is not a septic system, you should be receiving the sewer bill at closing or at least be made aware that there is an annual sewer charge.
- Failure to receive a sewer bill does not exempt you from paying your sewer bill or delinquent interest on sewer. Interest is not permitted to be waived.
- Payments: may be made by mail, online, or in person at our office during regular business hours.
- Payment online: using Edmund’s WIPP allows you to make a one-time payment by credit card or checking account ACH payment.
Convenience fees are being assessed from the company processing the electronic payments.
The following fees will apply for online
- e-check - $1.95 per transaction
- debit/credit cards - 2.95% of payment